An exciting opportunity has become available for an Automotive Vehicle Technician / Vehicle Mechanic within an independent family-run garage located in Bristol.
Our Automotive Client has a need for a Vehicle Technician or Vehicle Mechanic who is motivated and able to work to their own initiative.
The ideal Motor Trade Vehicle Technician will be fully qualified and experienced within the Vehicle Technician role.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Vehicle Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Vehicles
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify Vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards.
Vehicle Technician / Vehicle Mechanic Requirements:
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools.
The salary of this Vehicle Technician role is: up to £25,000-£32,000 per annum pending experience/qualifications plus overtime.
Hours of work in this Vehicle Technician role are Monday to Friday, 8:30am-6:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings.
To apply for this Vehicle Technician position, please forward your CV to Harry Woodcock quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic, Garage Mechanic, Vehicle Technician or Technical Roles within the Motor Trade be sure to contact us today.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details