Vehicle Technician vacancy – Hereford
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience & brand expertise – £28,000 to £35,000 basic + bonus and overtime opportunities
Working hours: 40 hours per week, Saturdays are on Rota
We are recruiting for a qualified Vehicle Technician for our clients workshop in Hereford, this is a great opportunity to get into a main dealership with lots of training provided.
We would look at someone ranging from a Prep Technician up to a Diagnostic Technician salary would depend on level.
Vehicle Technician role:
- All levels of technical works; from general servicing and repairs to diagnostics.
- Complete vehicle repairs to a high standard, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
- General maintenance & repairs.
- Complete the work on the systems and occasionally videos for customers
- Company pension scheme
- Tool insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Ideally we are looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician with a level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance & repair however we will consider someone with a level 2 in vehicle maintenance with strong technical knowledge. If you are a time served Vehicle Technician then we can discuss options.
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence
If you have any further questions then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won’t send your CV out without talking with you first.
Octane Reference: OC13207
Consultant: Will Smith
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites