Flexible hours available!
Aftersales | Service
We are offering an exciting joining bonus of £1,000 for new employees in our Aftersales departments!
This will be paid as £500 when you pass your 3-month probationary review, and £500 when you complete your probation, whether that is after 6 months or 9 months. All payments are subject to tax and NI deductions and will not be applicable for apprentices.
Vospers have exciting opportunities for Vehicle Technicians of all levels!
Our Vehicle Technicians are responsible for carrying out service, repair and maintenance of customer vehicles, to the highest possible standard, alongside providing amazing customer care.
Main duties of our Vehicle Technicians include:
- Carrying out servicing, maintenance and repairs to customers vehicles.
- Performing duties in a safe and economical manner in line with HSE and Vospers Health and Safety practices.
- Taking an active part in creating a positive team environment.
- Ensuring all Vospers equipment and machinery is regularly checked and kept up to a satisfactory standard.
- Maintaining and developing skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance.
Previous franchised dealer experience would be beneficial; however, consideration would be given to those individuals who can demonstrate a desire to follow a technical path and be willing to undertake training provided by Vospers and our car manufacturers.
Whether you are a recently qualified Vehicle Technician looking for your next step, or you are a senior or master technician looking for a change in scenery, we want to hear from you! Submit your CV today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.