Trainee PPC Executive – John Clark Motor Group
Are you looking to make your next move within your PPC career? We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee PPC Executive to join one of Scotland’s largest Motor retailing groups? If so, look no further!
John Clark Motor Group are currently searching for an Trainee PPC Executive to join our team. Reporting directly to Head of Digital, the Trainee PPC Executive will be responsible for efficient paid search campaign management across multiple channels such as Google, Microsoft, YouTube and Yahoo. The successful candidate will focus on campaign optimisation to improve performance which will guarantee a wonderful ROI against business objectives. As Trainee PPC executive, you will be responsible for managing supplier relationships directly, on behalf of the company and the Marketing team – Full Support & Training will be given.
About John Clark Motor Group
The John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number of inspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
The Trainee PPC Executive role:
- Directly support Head of Digital and Mainstream Marketing Team on a regular basis to keep them up-to-date of all PPC and Display activity, communication and developments.
- Optimise accounts from campaigns, keyword research, writing ad copy, to bid management.
- Adhere to deadlines given by Businesses and Dealer Marketing Teams.
- Proactive use of reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimise campaigns
- Management of campaign creation, ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Management of PPC audience and remarketing lists.
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and
The Trainee PPC Executive Person will have:
- Degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Previous PPC or SEM experience
- Strong analytical, reporting and excel skills
- Understanding of website tagging and tracking
- Good verbal and written skills.
- A passion for digital marketing with an up to date understanding of latest trends
This is an excellent opportunity for a PPC Executive with a strong work ethic looking to join a fast moving and forward-thinking company where you can grow your future.
Hours: Full Time (9am – 5pm)
In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn an excellent salary, plus lots of fantastic benefits.
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manager.
Extra attention will be given to applications that include a cover letter stating three qualities that you can bring to the role.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.