Western Nissan, Dunfermline
Salary up to £37,440 + bonus earning opportunity
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- Analyse work orders to identify what work has been agreed.
- Perform repair work as directed, within allocated timescales and in accordance with established/documented procedures.
- Conduct routine service work on all makes of vehicles.
- Be able to diagnose and detect any additional faults.
- Ensure consistently high levels of quality and workmanship.
- Ensure that all work is completed safely and complies with retailer/industry guidelines.
- Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
- Deliver the highest possible level of customer service.
- Liaise with customers when required to enable right first time solutions to be identified.
- Develop and maintain skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles.
- Maintain thorough and current product knowledge.
- Assist colleagues in their work roles and share best practice with the team.
- Ensure parts for Warranty and R&M Claims are retained, cleaned and drained of oil, where necessary.
- Communicate with other departments, including parts and service advisors.
- Assistance with any other task as required.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Time served technician
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Technical skills
- Quality focused and reliable
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer oriented
- PC literate
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount – We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint – Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance – Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters – As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back – We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.