Joining us at Hawco Group as a Service Technician, within our busy workshop in Elgin, will involve carrying out motor vehicle repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
Working for Hawco Group you will be part of one of the few remaining family owned car retailers in the Highlands which has over 65 years’ experience delivering excellent service to motorists in the north of Scotland.
Job Responsibilities include:
* Carrying out diagnosis and undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles
* Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
* Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles
* Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
* Accurately completing repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities as specified by the Service Manager
* Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
* Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to
Key Attributes and Skills:
* The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
* A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
* Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work
* Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction
* Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
* Previous diagnostic experience would be an advantage and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
* A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Our Offer to You:
* Generous Annual Leave
* Competitive Salary
* Extensive Brand Training
* Great learning and career opportunities
* Discount on new and used cars
* Discounted servicing, parts and accessories
* Employee customer referral scheme
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Wellbeing Scheme
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.