Used Car Buyer – Rochdale
- Senior Car Buyer vacancy
- Would suit a really strong and experienced Sales Executive
- Great employer
- Salary – £20k basic – £47k++ OTE
- Working Monday to Friday (early finish Fridays), NO weekends or Bank Holidays!
- Excellent working environment
Intrigued? Great! So, what are you waiting for? Read below and apply now, you won’t be disappointed
Our client, a privately owned, very well funded company who have grown from strength to strength since conception, are now expanding their team and looking to recruit a Senior Buyer
As a Senior Car Buyer:
- You will have a strong understanding of the automotive sector and used car market.
- You will be negotiating with car sellers and agreeing prices on their vehicles, organising the paperwork and liaising pick up of their vehicle.
- You will be a great communicator and able to operate in an office environment as all the work is computer and phone based.
- You will be working superb offices and environment with on-site parking
- You will be liaising with professional drivers who collect vehicles
If you are a highly self-motivated person with a minimum of 2 years car sales experience and industry knowledge at managerial level this vacancy would be a great opportunity to move into a fast paced sector.
The commission structure is generous and uncapped and consistent performance at a high level will result in promotion to a higher grading and higher commissions.
There is an exceptional bonus scheme in place!
For more information and a phone interview prior to a meeting with our client apply today.
Basic – £20k
OTE – £47k (others are all achieving this)
Career path – Team Leader in 6 to 12 months, 50k plus.
Monday to Thursday – 8.15 am to 6pm
Friday – 815am to 3pm
NO working Bank Holidays
20 plus bank holidays plus birthday off plus extra day after 2 years’ service.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you’ll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy.
We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.