At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Builds rapport and qualifies their understanding of the customer’s needs
- Carry out telephone prospecting and follow up on marketing activities
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer databases
- Coordinates order and delivery of vehicles with the Sales Administrator
- Achieve monthly sales targets for new, used and demo motorcycles, finance and insurance income
- To take an active part in the presentation of the new and used motocycle displays, and promotional materials.
- To maintain an active part in product training and keeping abreast of what is going on in the market place i.e. competitive marques.
- Assistance with any other task as required
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience
- Results orientated
- Numeracy skills
- Smart and presentable
- Enthusiastic about customer service
- PC literate
FCA Compliance Clause:
- To ensure that FCA Regulations are adhered to at all times; maintain a good working knowledge of FCA Regulations by reading appropriate literature and attending FCA training sessions/workshops/seminars; achieve the appropriate compliance level set by the Eastern Western Motor Group Limited and to maintain this level of competence with further FCA testing every 12 months.
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount – We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint – Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance – Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters – As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back – We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.