Trainee Sales Executive
Western Nissan, Stirling
Salary up to £21,294
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
Learning all aspects of the Sales Executive role including:
- Talking to and listening to customers, building rapport and understanding of both their stated and unconscious needs.
- Qualifying understanding of the customer’s needs through discussion and gauging the customer’s reaction to alternative options, building the closest possible match between the product and customer.
- Demonstrating the most suitable options to the customer, encouraging them to experience the product through demonstrations and test drives.
- Reviewing accessories and additional product options with the customer.
- Assisting with the appraisal of part exchange vehicles including checking documentation and obtaining quotes for any paint or repair work.
- Working with the Sales Administration team to confirm delivery date, notifying the customer/Sales Executive of any changes to the original schedule.
- Assisting with vehicle handovers.
- Assisting with vehicle collections and deliveries.
- Ensuring opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist e.g. fleet sales.
- Maintaining the showroom displays and sales pitch to the required standard.
- Ensuring FCA Regulations are always adhered to, maintaining a good working knowledge of FCA Regulations and achieving the appropriate compliance level during the FCA 12 monthly assessment process.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Self confidence
- Assertiveness and ability to influence others
- Passion for learning and development
- Initiative and decision making skills
- Numeracy skills
- Enthusiastic about customer service
- PC literate
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount – We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint – Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance – Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters – As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back – We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.