Sales Administrator – German Speaking
A Sales Administrator position has arisen within a lubricants and industrial additive distributor based in Stourbridge, West Midlands. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in German and English is a must.
This would be an ideal role for a candidate with a “passion to learn” and a “can do” attitude. The role can offer growth and personal development as you will be part of a small but successful team within a privately owned business. The company has been established for 19 years and has both a German and English division and has shown healthy year on year growth.
The Sales Administrator – German Speaking can expect a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement and the opportunity to work within an established, dynamic team with a family feel. Our client has recently invested in state-of-the-art offices tailored to the needs of the business and the team.
Our ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail with strong Excel and Maths skills able to process orders, create invoices and arrange delivery of products from various locations throughout the world. The role is varied and will require the successful applicant to be process driven, however also have the ability to think on their feet, prioritise and multi-task.
Office based – Commutable from Stourbridge, Kingswinford, Brierley Hill, Dudley, Halesowen, Quinton, Oldbury, Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Bromsgrove
£25-27K + bonus + generous holiday entitlement + pension
This role would suit a Customer Service professional / Sales Administrator seeking a successful, forward-thinking company to develop their skillset further.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key for this role.
- Our ideal candidate will be a fluent German speaker.
- Previous telephone sales or internal account management or customer services is desirable – this role will involve outbound calling.
- A Mathematical and inquisitive mind coupled with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Friendly, confident and outgoing.
- Previous experience of working with a CRM system is advantageous.
- Handle customer queries efficiently and effectively – offering a professional service at all levels via telephone and email.
- Ensure sample products are sent to customers upon request. Follow up samples received with customers for feedback.
- Process and create purchase orders and sales invoices.
- Advise customers of expected delivery dates and update them with any delays.
- Work with 3rd party freight providers to obtain quotes and arrange transport of goods, ensuring all necessary customs paperwork is filed with them.
- Regularly update price files and take ownership of pricing and purchasing activity, using Microsoft Excel
- Successfully manage stock levels through analysis and the monitoring of customer buying patterns.
- Ensure the CRM system is updated as required.
- Complete regular stock reconciliation.
The way forward:
To apply for the Sales Administrator – German Speaking job, please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh on 07908 893621 for further details.
JOB REF 3938KB – Sales Administrator – German Speaking
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment consultancy, we recruit for sales, marketing and operations roles across the industry