Volkswagen Fort Kinnaird
Salary £22,000 per annum
Do you have a thirst for knowledge and the drive to give unrivalled customer service? Are you a good communicator? If so, being a VW Product Genius is the job role for you.
As a VW Product Genius, you will inspire and excite customers in the dealership with in-depth product information and insight, generating a positive and exceptional customer experience throughout the sales process. The role of a VW Product Genius is to promote brand products through selling the features and benefits. A VW Product genius will offer an exceptional customer experience and service by building a genuine rapport with the customer establishing their needs quickly and efficiently to maximise their dealership experience.
Our VW Product Genius role is the perfect in job training role for progressing on to become a Sales Executive with Company Car and uncapped earning potential.
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- Keeping abreast of the latest product information to be able to inform colleagues and customers as required.
- Providing customers with specification information about all franchise products.
- Ensuring all dealership staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
- Planning and managing the customer test drive process in conjunction with the Sales Executive and offering them product insight during the test drive appointment.
- Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring demo car selection is appropriate and that the showroom is always presentable for customers.
- Pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom and discussing product information and facts.
- Offering insight into franchise products to customers as part of the sales conversations with the Sales Executive.
- Guiding customers to the Sales Executive when interest in product purchase is expressed.
- Assistance with any other tasks as directed.
What are we looking for?
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously. An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Is a team player. Offers help and support to others.
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount – We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint – Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance – Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters – As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back – We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.