Are you good with people and have a can do attitude? This could be the opportunity for you! John Clark BMW/MINI Dundee are seeking a pro-active, customer focused, qualified Parts Advisor, who will be part of a team of Parts Advisors and be responsible for providing a proactive service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for a service, maintenance or repair work.
Key Job Requirements as Parts Advisor:
- Accurately identify customer parts requirements
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new or updates parts
- Remain aware of seasonal requirements and of parts needed in the event of a recall or special offer in the Parts Department
- Maintain parts stock and stock records
- Ensure all incoming deliveries are checked and placed in the correct bins and any discrepancies reported to the Parts Manager
- Ensure that a receipt, payment or authorised signature is obtained for all parts stock issued
- Assist the Parts Manager in all aspects of stocktaking
- Process parts orders efficiently
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
Skills You Will Require as Parts Advisor:
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- Focused, self-motivated
- Professional with excellent communication skills
Parts Advisor required experience:
- Previous experience of working within the parts department of a main dealership is essential
- Core skills in computing are essential, including web systems, email and use of excel
- Experience with Pinnacle would be desirable but not essential
In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn an excellent salary, plus lots of fantastic benefits.
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
If this sounds like you and you would love to be part of John Clark Motor Group then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number of inspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 36 businesses across the East coast of Scotland.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application