MTCe is an automotive engineering company. We design and manufacture dampers for race and road cars, build low volume cars and chassis’s, provide ride and handling tuning programs, and manufacture mechatronic systems such as adjustable ride height systems and deployable wing mechanisms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Raise all business purchase orders and send for approval and to suppliers
- Receive deliveries from couriers ensuring box count and paperwork match accordingly.
- Distribute deliveries to correct people / raise process cards for anything that needs inspecting.
- Process paperwork from the previous day and deliver it to the required office.
- Raise delivery notes and arrange shipments to customers as required.
- Work closely with the accounts team to quickly solve invoice queries and provide relevant back up.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Plan and track the shipment according to customer requirements.
- Basic knowledge of shipping incoterms, and ability to raise shipping documents for exports.
- Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year of experience in an administrative/operational role
- GCSE or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Counter balance fork lift licence (essential)