Motor Vehicle Technician
What we`re looking for
As a Motor Vehicle Technician with Arbury you will enjoy spending most of your time in our workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards
Vehicle Health Checks are completed on all cars, you will ensure the electronic check is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed time frames and that a high level of productivity is maintained. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also part of this role.
As a local West Midlands Privately owned group we continue to grow and we are looking for experienced vehicle technicians to help us achieve outstanding Customer Satisfaction. Ideally you will have Franchise experience; however, manufacturer training will be on-going for the successful candidate. You will possess a relevant formal qualification for this role. This opportunity is ideal for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a franchised environment and has the desire and ability to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction results and to work to and achieve targets and objectives.
Arbury are looking for individuals who possess the following competencies:
– Following Instructions and Procedures
– Enjoy new knowledge
– Applying Expertise and Technology
– A full, valid UK driving license
Role & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Customer Satisfaction (CSI): To take responsibility to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service that means Customers would not consider using our competitors.
• Technical Knowledge: To maintain high level of technical knowledge and ensure you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements.
• Efficiency: To consistently maintain high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
• Quality: To uphold Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are minimised.
• Delivering our Duty of Care: To ensure 100% compliance with the Vehicle Health Check process and that repair order write ups are clear and concise specifying Fault Cause & Rectification.
• Standards: To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensure you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations and that customer vehicles are appropriately protected while in our care.
What You Can Expect
If you are successful you can look forward to 22 days holidays, on-going training opportunities, career progression, competitive salary and individual performance-related bonus. Arbury are proud to say that 98% of our customers would recommend them If you are interested in joining a privately owned company with a passion for our teams and customers then please apply.
Please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.