Interested in knowing more about Rygor, chatting to hiring managers and taking a virtual look around one of sites? Join us for our online recruitment event on Monday 31 October – Friday 4 November. Register: https://v2.virtualrecruitmentdays.com/rygor/InAutomotive
At Rygor Westbury, we are looking for an experienced and dedicated Van technician, who has a passion for Setting the Standard in vehicle maintenance and repair. If you’re looking for an exciting career and want to work with an incredible team, on the range of Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles, this is the role for you!
As a commercial vehicle Technician for Rygor, your role will be to keep our customers’ vehicles on the road, via quality, safe and compliant maintenance.
Being part of Team Rygor is about being experts in what we do. We are committed to investing in your career and skill set, so when you join our technical team, you will benefit from Mercedes-Benz training and online H&S e-learnings.
We’re looking for a fantastic individual to join our award-winning team. You will have the following skills:
- Industry qualifications achieved to a minimum of Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or mechanical engineering (all modules completed) – LCV
- Previous working experience as a technician with a strong technical background.
- Safe working practices.
- Process driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Dedicated to achieving high quality standards.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
Why work for Rygor?
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- We are award-winners – most recently Service Provider of the Year at the 2022 WhatVan? Awards
- Branded overalls and boot allowance
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Wellness programme
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Reward & recognition programmes
- Continued investment in the business
- Training and development
- Appraisals month
At Rygor, we show our appreciation when you do well, so whether that’s a group ‘Well Done!’ email, a small token of appreciation or a bonus opportunity, you’ll get the praise you deserve. We also offer all our team members access to employee reward scheme, perkbox, on successful completion of your probation period, so you can enjoy even more benefits for being part of Team Rygor.
Team members are chosen for their expertise and talent, so you know you are working with the cream of the crop! We are all committed to Setting Standards by being ‘Rewarding’, ‘Reliable’ and ‘Respectful’.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide original copies of your licenses and qualifications.