Salary up to £37,500 (plus overtime)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, alternate shifts: 6.00 am to 3.30 pm / 11.30 am to 9.00 pm. Alternate Saturdays 8.00 am to 12.00 noon at overtime rate.
Some flexibility may be required on occasion to meet the demands of the business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HGV technician to join our team at our Birmingham site to service and repair HGV vehicles to the highest of standards.
Ideally, we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a HGV Technician
- A full Driving Licence (HGV Driving Licence would be beneficial but is not essential)
- A relevant Level 2/3 qualifications (or equivalent) would be beneficial but is not essential
- DAF experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Problem solver
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Team Player
- Clear communicator
In return we’ll offer:
· A market leading manufacturer led training plan to develop your skills
· 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
· Overtime opportunities
· Competitive employer pension
· Career development opportunities
Who we are:
Greenhous Group is one of the Sunday Times Top 100 privately owned businesses, and consistently ranked in the Motor Trader and Automotive Management Top 20 Dealer rankings. With over 100 years’ experience in the franchised dealer world, Greenhous is a leader in the supply of dealer services for some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire, Mid Wales and the West Midlands and includes a number of different franchises including Vauxhall, VW Commercials, Nissan, Ford, and DAF Trucks, as well as an extensive bodyshop network.
Our company philosophy is to provide our customers with the best possible service, delivered by the best people.