HGV Technician � Nightshift – Western Commercial Bellshill
Basic Salary range from £35,100 to £44,460 (Fixed Nightshift)
Thank you for your interest in working with Western Commercial Mercedes-Benz, part of the Eastern Western Motor Group.
We are looking for a Nightshift HGV Technician to work in our Bellshill branch, our Nightshift operates from Monday to Thursday, with no Friday night.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
Call now on 07769 144 998 to discuss the role further and arrange an interview or click the apply now button to apply online
We offer a range of first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- In-house training provided to support career progression
- 31 days holiday per year, which increases with service
- Regular Overtime available
- On-site parking for employees
- Staff Car and Motorcycle purchase scheme, including preferential finance rates
- Savings on Parts for the brands we operate, of which we partner with 14
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Savings Club Programme
- Competitive employer pension plan
- Death in Service insurance scheme
- Employee Well-Being Support
- Internal Ovation Awards Programme
- Referral bonus if you introduce or recommend a previous work colleague or friends
- Discounts on major retail outlets including groceries
What does the job entail?
- To carry out work provided competently and within set timescale.
- To ensure consistently high levels of quality and workmanship.
- To maintain a clean and safe work environment and tools.
- To develop and maintain skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles.
- To maintain thorough and current product knowledge.
- To be responsible for the safety of yourself and others, using protective equipment when required.
- To maintain personal standards of dress, cleanliness and hygiene, consistent with the standards laid down by the company.
- To work always towards delivering the highest possible level of customer service.
- To assist colleagues in their work roles and share best practise with the team.
- To liaise with customers when required to enable right first-time solutions are identified.
What are we looking for in you?
- Excellent communication skills
- Time served technician
- Full Driving Licence essential
- Technical skills
- Quality focused and reliable
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer oriented
- PC literate