Export Director – Aftermarket
Are you experienced in developing International Sales or Export business within the Automotive Aftermarket or Replacement Car Parts industry? Do you have you have skills in growing sales throughout Europe and beyond? We are looking to hire an experienced Export Director / Senior Export Manager able to build solid business relationships with Aftermarket Parts Distribution businesses Internationally.
Location: M25 South London / North Kent / Surrey / Sussex
(Circa £90k) Basic Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension & Benefits
The company is a specialist importer and exporter of Automotive Components, supplying mainly into Aftermarket Distribution outside of Europe. This means we are requiring a key Senior Export professional with exceptional experience within Aftermarket Export and international Parts Distribution.
- Experience and understanding of operating across international markets within the Automotive Aftermarket or Automotive Components distribution industry.
- Experienced in handling Export customers and senior stakeholders across diverse cultures.
- Thorough understanding of import / export processes and protocols of international trading, including essential paperwork & legislation.
- Up to date understanding of shipping terminology.
- Commercially robust with strong people skills.
- Financially solid with excellent planning and budgetary capabilities.
- Customer centric with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Approachable management style, strong in decision making with a gravitas for winning hearts and minds.
Please contact our retained recruitment partner Glen Shepherd at Glen Callum Associates Ltd / 07977 266309 to apply.
JOB REF 3754GS