**NEW VACANCY – BODYSHOP ESTIMATOR**
- Bodyshop Estimator/VDA vacancy
- Working within a stunning facility
- Fantastic employer (One of the best motor trade employers in the UK)
- £30k-£35k basic plus a generous and uncapped bonus
- Industry leading training programs
- Huge career prospects
- Unrivalled company benefits
Intrigued? Great! Read below and apply now, you won’t be disappointed
Our client, a fantastic employer and one of the best in the UK, is looking to recruit an experienced Bodyshop Estimator/VDA to join their team
- Inspect and assess damage on vehicles to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical or interior damage.
- Compile accurate estimates of labour, paint, and parts to repair or replace each damaged item using Lookers internal systems and processes.
- Determine feasibility of repair versus replacement of parts.
- Evaluate practicality of repair as opposed to payment of vehicle market value before accident.
- Liaise with Insurance Companies and prepare insurance forms to ensure all requirements have been met.
- Liaise with customers on work required and to keep them informed.
- Liaise with internal aftersales colleagues to ensure effective communication and teamworking.
- Understands and contributes to the achievement of customer satisfaction targets.
- Assists in the development of departmental processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Bodyshop Estimator with an independent Bodyshop or approved repairer
- An industry recognised qualification is advantageous but not essential
- Valid Driving Licence
- Strong Customer Service Skills and focus
- Be I.T. literate and comfortable using online systems and databases
Why our client…?
They are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland.
They recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of their people so offer an industry leading benefits package.
This includes competitive basic salaries plus:
- Enhanced holidays that increase with service
- Eligibility to join one of our car schemes
- Critical illness cover after 2 years and Life Assurance
- Smart Health – free access to support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Enhanced paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- For some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus.
- They strongly believe in nurturing and providing people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities.
- They have a great bunch of people and like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with annual Excellence Awards.
So? What are you waiting for?
Monday to Friday, Flexible start finish times based on 42 hours per week
£41k+++ OTE uncapped
HUGE career prospects
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you’ll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.