Here at Motus Commercials we’re proud to employ great colleagues who are passionate about their roles. When looking for the right role, we recognise everyone has different needs, considerations, and aspirations. So no matter who you are, what you need or where you’re going, Motus Commercials wants to be part of your future.
Motus Commercials is an approved DAF dealership located in Wrexham and is on the lookout for a dedicated and knowledgeable Commercial Vehicle Sales Administrator. As our new Sales Administrator, you will join our friendly team which will see you working 5 days a week 08.30am to 17.30pm which equates to 40 hours per week within our approved DAF dealership.
From day 1 as a Motus Commercials colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* A pension that pays – Auto enrolment pension scheme through salary sacrifice to ensure you get the most out of your hard-earned money.
* BUPA Medical Insurance – ensuring you and your loved ones are covered we offer a discounted scheme for all Motus colleagues.
* Life Assurance 2 x salary – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
* Vehicle purchase discount – Our sister Company Pentagon Motor Group provide colleague and family discount to all Motus colleagues.
* Employee Discounts with the Network Benefits – fantastic deals and discounts on a wide range of products and services available to all colleagues.
* Employee Assistance Programme – We take colleague wellbeing seriously at Motus Commercials, we offer a free programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
* Colleague Introduction Award – recommend somebody for a role at Motus Commercials and you could earn up to £2000 once they’re fully on-board with us
* Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
* Great career development – we pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with a realistic career pathway for each member of our team through our People Partnership Initiatives.
* Onsite Mental Health First Aiders – at Motus Commercials we understand mental health is not always easily spoken about which is why we have adopted various methods to support colleagues including onsite mental health first aiders, mental health awareness campaigns and a mental health text number should you require support but not feel ready to discuss in person. All our managers are also mental health aware trained.
* Being Brilliant Awards – At Motus Commercials we believe Together We Make A Difference and like to reward and recognise all colleagues who go the extra mile.
* Engagement & Charity – You will have the opportunity to participate in charity events to raise funds for our charities of choice, we also hold regular engagement events for all colleagues to enjoy their time with us at Motus Commercials.
As a Sales Administrator at Motus Commercials in Wrexham we will be looking for you to be able to demonstrate:
* Desire to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
* Experience in the Motor trade (desirable)
* Display a high level of customer service
* IT Literacy
* Brilliant levels of communication written or verbal
* Enthusiastic, Team Player, Flexible.
Main duties will be:
We require an experienced Sales Administrator who can provide a thorough service to our automotive customers to ensure our customers vehicles are on the road within the shortest time possible.
* Providing exceptional customer service using various forms of communication for example in person, phone, or email.
* Providing administration support to the Sales Managers
* Developing effective customer and supplier contact
* Deal efficiently with customer requests and queries to ensure total customer satisfaction and within agreed SLA’s in terms of timescale
* Create order forms, finance documents and other paperwork required to progress a deal
* Keep customers informed with detailed progress reports of vehicle orders
* Raise invoices, external and internal orders, complete final delivery documentation and V55’s
* Assist with keeping detailed digital deal files by ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed and stored
* Ordering and arranging payment for vehicles with manufacturers
* Complete monthly vehicle stock takes
* Post customer deposits received, assist the cashier when required with the allocation of customer payments and monitor unpaid amounts on the vehicle sales ledger
* To embrace all opportunities of learning and developing alongside some of our Brilliant skilled Service Administrators.
* To respect the property of the Company and any property for which the Company is responsible, or which is in their care.
* To assist with general housekeeping duties required within the office area.
* To enjoy your time as a Brilliant Colleague within Motus Commercials.
As a business Motus Commercials love to recognise and celebrate excellent performance. Due to company growth, we now need another Sales Administrator who can pull together to meet the needs of our Commercial Vehicle customers both locally, regionally, and nationally with the minimum supervision for our joint ongoing success.
Together We Make a Difference and it is our ambition to work together to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Should you wish to apply and be part of the Brilliant Team at Motus Commercials you can text MOTUS WRE to 66777, apply via the system and you can be assured your application will be acknowledged in a timely manner.
Did you know that 98% of white goods are moved on the back of a Commercial Vehicle in the UK……another reason to be Proud of joining our Brilliant team here at Motus Commercials.