Marsh Mills, Plymouth
43.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday 8.30 – 18.00 (with a day off in the week)
Saturday 8.30 – 17.00
As a Car Sales Executive, you’ll be operating within the Sales department. You will work to generate sales whilst delivering customer excellence. You’ll work in a team so you’re able to successfully focus on and make sales to new and existing customers. Your responsibilities will also include:
· Selling cars by using the Vospers Sales Process
· Managing preparation and hand over of sold vehicles to customers
· Prospecting for customers
· Maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers
· Maintain showroom and displays to required standards
· Identify the customer’s needs through a range of differing sales techniques.
· Match relevant product to customer’s needs and present applicable features and benefits of product.
· Negotiate a successful close by overcoming any objections through understanding the benefits and features of all products available.
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, confident and possess previous experience ideally within a similar environment. You will also need:
· To hold a full, clean UK Driving License
· Standards and quality driven style
· An eye for detail and punctuality is key
· Motivated by a passion for quality, results and great service delivery
· Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
· Computer literate
· Experience within automotive
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.