We are currently recruiting for a Bodyshop Manager to join our Client based in Bristol.
Working for an Automotive well-established Bodyshop, the successful Bodyshop Manager will be responsible for looking after all operations of this Accident Repair Centre
Our Client is offering the successful Bodyshop Manager On Target Earnings of £60,000.
The hours of work for this Bodyshop Manager role are 45 Hour Week Monday – Friday / Occasional Saturday.
Bodyshop Manager Person Specification
- Have experience as a Bodyshop Manager within an Accident Repair Centre
- Have a strong knowledge of the workings of an Automotive Bodyshop
- Leadership Qualities and Supervisory Skills
- An up-to-date technical knowledge and skills
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to understand customer expectations
The responsibilities of this Bodyshop Manager role are
- Ensuring that all vehicles entering the site for repair receive the highest level of attention
- Ensuring as a Bodyshop Manager you motivate the team to take pride in their work and ensure a first-time fix
- Maintaining effective relationships with colleagues, insurers and manufacturers
- Taking responsibility for P&L of the Bodyshop
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this Bodyshop Manager job please send your CV to Ben Loft quoting the job reference number.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details