As a Vehicle Refinisher is to carry out general repairs, preparation and completion of paintwork to customer vehicles in a professional, skilled, efficient and safe manner, ensuring the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
In general our work tends to comprise of Commercial sales vans, trade cars and caravans, repairs to improving finishes for the four court.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Efficiently interpret repair estimate instructions including identifying the area to be worked on and the most proficient method to complete the required work professionally and resourcefully.
- Prepare and prime Bodyshop to manufacturer’s specifications for finishing.
- Preparing vehicles ready for work
- Mix and colour match paint.
- Apply paint, lacquers and seam sealants to all required areas to the highest possible standard in an efficient and professional manner, in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Help to promote and provide a positive and safe working environment for all
What we’d like to see from you:
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work on your own.
- Be able to plan your working day and prioritise work.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Qualified / Experience in a similar role is essential.
Hours of Work
Full Time | Mon – Friday | 8.00-4.30
£27,000 per annum + competitive bonus scheme
- A competitive Bonus Scheme
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme – starts at 30 days (including bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve
- Paid sick & compassionate leave
- Paid jury service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more
- Bike to work scheme
- Loyalty and long service awards
- Staff & Customer referral scheme