We have built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service, which together with
your efficiency, skill, attention to detail will be key to your success in this role. You will also need to be fully skilled, with some main dealer experience is an advantage.
- Accurately and skilfully undertaking the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Carrying out inspection and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles.
- Communicating with Parts department to obtain parts needed, inform Workshop Controller if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
- Working with other departments to facilitate the servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- Diagnosing vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs.
- Ensuring opportunities are identified to improve the business/profitability.
- Full knowledge of our products and customer needs.
- Support and help colleagues where required to deliver team priorities.
- Undertake the necessary training and skills development.
- Nissan experience is preferred but not essential as brand training will be given.
- MOT experience would be an added advantage.
- Customer orientated.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday to Friday hours between 8.30 – 17.00 i.e. 40 hours per week, with 30 minutes lunch (unpaid)